The INSERT LINE is an indexable insert peripheral grinder allows now editing of increasingly complex indexable insert geometries.
The newly developed method of Peripherieschleifens, modern Sofware PROGRIND and the 6-axis robot from FANUC is formed during the processing of the WSP - cutting faces a theoretical lines between WSP and grinding wheel. The resulting exemption between the workpiece and grinding ensures less friction and the thermal stress in the contact zone will be less.
Benefits ensure profitability:
- Success by the grinding wheel diameter:
- The grinding wheel diameter up to 500 mm reduces the production time by up to 50%.
-Variabler Grinding wheel diameter enables the grinding of concave shapes.
- Optimum machine kinematics with hydrostatic guide
- Higher quality of the cutting surface.
- Tightest tolerance wirtschaflich produced.
- Axes guarantee highest accuracy, process reliability and unique dynamics.
- Surface damage is avoided and the removal rates can be increased.
- Economical production is ensured by the use of grinding wheels of 350-500 mm.
|Grinding spindle drive:||12.5 kW|
|Speed spindle drive (regulated):||0 ... 3000 min.|
|Diameter grinding wheel:||350 ... 500 mm|
|Of CNC-controlled axes||4|